#702 UNIVERSAL COMPRESSION TESTER
Compression is the FIRST test
you should perform on any engine!
This well built compression tester comes with
a steel braided flex hose,
while lesser quality testers come with
rubber flex hose.
|This compression tester
will let you get to just about any plug hole!
A simpler tester without the adapter hose is # 703
- Ideal for "long reach" cylinder
heads on any engine
- Burn resistant steel braided
- Full 2-1/2" dial face, up
to 300 PSI & 21 KGS - both English & Metric Scale
- Side mount release valve for
- Includes 6-inch straight & 13" flexible
hose with 14/18 mm adapter
- Quick connect coupler makes tester
fast & easy-to-use
- Versatile tester to diagnose
engine problems burnt valves, scored cylinders,
leaking head gasket & tight tappets, broken valve springs,
broken rings, damaged pistons
- Complete with easy-to-follow
plus $8.75 postage and handling.